Thursday 6 December 2012

Promotional Methods

Promoting my magazine will be one of the most important things in order to make it a successful magazine. I will be promoting and advertising my own magazine through online websites. This will include new media and websites such as Twitter, Facebook and even Instagram. I believe that the information I want to get  through to my target audience will easily be achievable this way due to most young adults using the internet to find out things they are interested in. I feel that the internet is used very frequently by my target audience and it will attract more readers online. I will also have a website for the magazine www.brokenrecords.co.uk in case the target audience want to subscribe or even just find out any information they are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment