Wednesday 16 January 2013

Production Log - 16th January 2013

This week I have been focussing on catching up all the work that could have been over Christmas and I had made a plan to ensure I did not fall behind, I feel I am following the planning well and have now completed my initial feedback, two front covers, contents page and all three double page spreads. I am just putting the final parts together and I will be posting them to the blog. I have also completed all the miser en scenes for all my photo shoots and got all the permission to use images from high frequency. I feel that I am on task and now I can focus primarily on my evaluation. I have completed the first question of my evaluation and feel that it can be improved, so I have not posted it yet, which is a risk as it means I have not handed it in on the due date so I may lose marks on my planning. However I feel the improving of my evaluation will make up for my loss marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment