Friday 28 September 2012

Production Log - 28th September 2012

Today I finished analyzing 3 front covers, 3 double page spreads and 3 contents pages. I analyzed everything that was on the page including headlines, pictures, sub-titles, and the colour schemes. It also gave me ideas about my own magazine and how I should make it the best I can.   
Furthermore I also made a contact sheet with all the pictures from the photoshoot and in the upcoming week I will be making a video on movie maker with all the pictures and  putting a sound to it to make it more effective. Having said this I also started doing the key concepts part of the course which also adds towards giving me a lot of ideas about my own magazine and make it the best I can. I have successfully created my name ideas and colour connotations page for the plan for my magazine. Some of the name ideas that I came up with are:
  • Broken Records
  • Base
  • Backstage Beats 
  • Sound
  • Radar 
  • BRE (Broken Records Express)  

No comments:

Post a Comment