Tuesday 2 October 2012

Production Log - 2nd October 2012

This week I have begun doing the research part of the course. I came up with some name ideas for my magazine, slogans and started thinking about the purpose of the magazine and the audience. I have also edited some pictures from the photoshoot on photoshop which went very well. As I have used photoshop before I had no problems with completing this task. Followed by this I have analyzed  existing magazine names such as NME, which is an acronym, Vibe which is known to be symbolic and connotative and it tries to express how the magazine can give you a vibe to music. Having done these analysis it gave me better ideas to come up with my own name of the magazine I will be creating. Having thought about it I believe I will name my magazine Broken Records which is a phrase but it can also go into the category of symbolism and connotative. This is due to 'Broken Records' trying to convey that the magazine will have all the new news about the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment