Friday 9 November 2012

Concept Ideas

Today I made some notes on what I want to include in my Front Cover and Contents page. Having made this plan it helped me a lot with what sell lines I will be using, plugs, slogans and the price of my magazine as it is a monthly issue. Furthermore for the contents page I decided what the main sections will be such as 'News, Regulars, Gig Guides, Features, Reviews.' For each one I also figured out the stories I will be including which is the main contents. Additionally having thought about that it made me realise that I will need to have a large amount of page numbers due to my magazine being a monthly magazine. In the next few days I am hoping to also sketch the front cover and contents page followed by getting a few ideas about the double page spread. As a target for this week I will be setting myself to finish the article for the double page spread ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment