Thursday 22 November 2012

Production Log - 23rd November 2012

Today I had a look through some music magazines which I thought would give me a very clear idea of what I wanted to do in my own magazine and the features I wanted to be included. Although none of the magazines I read had much to do with the R&B genre of music I feel that now I am very confident on knowing how the layout of the main article, contents page and front cover should be in order to attract the audience. 'Q' is a monthly magazine so therefore it included a lot more information compared to 'NME' which is a weekly magazine. This signifies that my own magazine being a monthly magazine must include 100+ pages. Furthermore I have also decided that my article for my double page spread will not include questions and answers as I want it to look as professional as possible. However it will sound spontaneous and it will include some humour and colloquialism in order to attract the readers and engage them with the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment