Sunday 4 November 2012

Production Log - During the October Half Term

During the October half term I researched the different styles which will suit my target audience. I asked a group of different people about the different types of magazines they read in order for me to know who my target audience should be.

As it was half term  I had a lot of time and it was very beneficial for me to go out and explore a few things to do with the music industry. Having traveled to London again I took my friend Jade with me who is the model for my magazine and we took some more pictures which will be added to the contact sheet and will be used in my magazine.

Before half term I was very scared I was not going to be able to complete the whole research and planning part of my magazine but as I made a planning sheet with all the dates I spent everyday of my half term completing different tasks which portrays now I am up to date with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment